Real Time Web Analytics

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Meet Justine Ramsey

“Welcome to Roaring Heights” the sign said as we drove into the city limits. I was so thankful I was finally here. I'd come to this town with the hopes of starting over.

“Miss, what address did you tell me again?”, asked the cab driver.
“51 Beach Dr”

When I arrived, I paid the cab drive and looked around. It was gorgeous!



It had been a crazy few months what with graduation, packing and the emotion of my parent's death. I was ready to settle down in my new house. The realtor had said over the phone that it was a charming little house. I didn't care much at the time as I was more worried about the price range. However, now, I was very thankful. It was a beautiful little house sitting right on the beach!



I was born in Isla Paradiso and I loved it very much!. When I was a teen, my parents were killed in a boating accident. I had heard rumors about this ocean beast called the Kraken, but I always thought it was just that: a rumor. I'd never known anyone who had actually been attacked. So, you see why I had to get away. Too many memories.

After my parents died, a close friend of mine invited me to stay with him and his family. I was very thankful as I really didn't want to live on the street or be put into some kind of foster care. However, no one really knew what to say to me. I can appreciate this as I didn't know what to say to them either. It was a tough time.

So, I did my best to finish high school as quickly as I could. A few months later, I graduated, thanked my friend's family, and left town as quickly as I could.

I can remember the day I left like it was yesterday. As I was leaving the house, I noticed the newspaper on the table. There was a huge picture on the front page with the headline “Kraken Photographed as Local Couple are Attacked”. I was shocked! I picked up the newspaper and noticed my hands were starting to shake. I almost threw it down, but I couldn't stop myself from reading it. It was about a local couple that was attacked the day before, but had somehow survived. I guess it was good someone had, but she sure wished her parents had survived as well.


I wish to someday become an International Super Spy, but first University beckons.  At times, I get a little scared, but I know my mom and dad would want me to be Brave as I work towards these Ambitious goals.  I would love to have a Family some day, but I want to wait awhile since I want to go to college, find a job towards my goal, and find a husband. It shouldn't be too hard to find a cute guy since I love to Flirt and I'm quite Perceptive.



So, won't you join me on my journey to see if my dreams come true?  If so, please visit my next chapter: 1.1 - Settling In .  I hope you enjoy!


:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

13 comments :

I really appreciate that you spent your time reading my wishacy, I enjoy talking to my readers, so feel free to...

  1. That was a really clever way of introducing your founder's traits without explicitly saying "these are my traits!!!". Nice touch, and I love the writing style over all. I'll admit that this is my first kraken in a Sims story.... interested in seeing if that plays out further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can't take credit for it. I've seen others write it that way as well. :) I just "stole" it. Thanks for the compliment. I am totally new to this, so it's been a huge challenge. However, I'm having tons of fun doing it! :)

      Delete
  2. So, I'm excited about this! I've never read a wishacy before. Justine's story is a sad one, but a fresh start is always good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very sad. :( However, she's strong and she'll do well! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, the Kraken? o.O That's such an unfortunate way for her parents to pass away.
    She seems like she's handling it pretty well though, which is awesome. Her new house is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for commenting!! :) Yeah, I might try to incorporate that later in the game, but I'm not really sure how. I didn't really plan further than the beginning of her story. :) I love the kraken, though! Thanks!!

      Delete
  4. I'm sorry I didn't read it before... Justine looks so beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unsure how I missed this, but thanks!! She is! :x

      Delete
  5. Great start! I've never read a legacy with the Kraken before, so it's intriguing to see it in Justine's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It is intriguing. We might see more about this later in other generations. We'll see. B-)

      Delete
  6. I'm reading your story now, like I've been telling myself to do for months now, but I've never had the time. Now I'm going to sit down and hopefully get through tons of it. Great introduction, I'll comment again once I get all caught up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who does have the time to read others stories? I barely do. I feel so bad, but that's how it goes, I guess. I do my best to slowly get around. Thanks for taking the time, though, to come to my story. :) I love it!

      Delete
  7. I love the scenery and the different worlds that Sims 3 let us play in and I hope that TS4 will eventually allow us to do the same. I love the name Justine and she just looks so darling (I bet she will make beautiful babies! lol)

    ReplyDelete